Sunday, December 30, 2012

Two new poems

...finished this poem yesterday 29.12.12

Resurrect

I shiver in the misty dew soaked
pre-dawn
 ice crack pitch

My toes taste tar
my nails puncture flesh
etching blood red crescents
into my evolving infinite moons

I resist my blink

Through stinging eyes and wet cheeks
I stare beyond the stoic treeforms
The dark stretches into unknown territories
A loud winged light pierces it

My feet remain planted
rich dark chocolate soil
crumbles around them

My world peels away

Dormant universes reveal themselves
a third eye
an initiation
a vision
my
resurrection


.....and another one finished 15.12.12

My field

A strong fiery force moves me
I trip
bite my tongue
walk faster
spread wider
dissolve deeper into this fertile revolution
I sense a delicate blossoming
an abundant flowering
 a fullness painting spaces between
beyond and into my trillions of cells

A tangibile recalibration

a rare wild orchid kissed by forest sun

My skin soet and sweat soaked
from setting fire to what I came to burn

My blood drenched and fertile fields
tossed
turned
ploughed
tilled
weeded
watered
prepared

No comments:

Post a Comment