Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Initiation Stations Direct



M I S S I O N    2 0 1 9



Initiation Stations Direct

Life masterfully drops us into a witches brew
The eye of yet another storm
I smelt it in the wind
as it whistled and whispered secrets

We know how to tread water
Float
Swim in more than just circles
Untouched
by the contents of
caustic
cauldrons
even as coals were consistently stoked 
Violet flames invoked
We dip and dive below the surface
Fly and sing
as we speed through seasons
multiple universes
eclipses
retrogrades
alignments
that birth
galaxies
dying stars
pulsating portals
new moons
and solstices
We traverse and transcend
inner and outer worlds
that unrelentingly refine us
into
a
healing
elixir
an
essence
a
remedy
an
avatar
a
nothing
an
everything
ash
mud
stardust

We are reminded how to move quickly

Foxtrot
Ramba
Green mambas on the move
rattling through cages
We
shed
skins
while
we cook
dress
drive
and
dance

We meet walls
and climb them before breakfast
We cross rivers
Swim seas
Drown in stagnant puddles
and die multiple deaths
in traffic jams
deserts
trenches
shopping malls
mountain tops
museums
and banks

We bake naked in the sun
in
s w o l l e n
s
i
l
e
n
c
e

We learn how to let life breathe us in new ways

In a million aftermaths
In the shade
Under trees
In forests
Under waterfalls
On highways
In high rises

We learn how to let life breathe us in new ways

There is another hill to climb
or is it a mountain?
a plateau?
a black hole?

Something

I smell the wind changing again
I
see
 a
smile
that knows how to laugh
has been humbled
can be silent

Hope   b r e a t h e s   through me

The doors for the keys I am holding
do not not exist. Yet.

Patience learns to become me
I
become
patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment