Monday, October 15, 2012

Kirtan and Poetry



What a deeply beautiful evening it was last night.  Speaking my poetry felt like a powerful meditation, and the chanting an expression of the divine poetry of all our souls.  "Naad" the essence of all sound melted and merged.  What inspiration and honour to have Haripal and her instruments holding and carrying my poems as I read.  Loved it!  Especially my little microphone:) Creative fire and infinite spirit met and danced a silky circle dance through the perfect channel of sacred sounds.

  Thank you to those of you that joined us and added your unique voice to our circle.  Sat Nam :) 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed it; already planned to go to the one in Phakalane last Wednesday. Hope that I can join you and Haripal in the next circle. Love, Nx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time Nicky. Lots of love and long Saaaaaaat Nams:) xx

    ReplyDelete